Sunday we predicted the outcomes of 13 NFL games and went an astounding 6-for-13!!! Any match can end in a win, loss, or tie, all of which are definitely equally likely. Therefore the odds of guessing 6 of those 13 correctly is just 24 percent! Talk about beating the odds! Also, we were ?% correct in predicting zero ties!
Now we turn our powers of clairvoyance to Canada’s game. By a Matrix-esque turn of numerical coincidence, there are 13 NHL games today, so let’s break down our picks!
- Senators v Flyers Senators legislate themselves a victory
- Capitals v Blue Jackets Capitals punish Blue Jackets
- Sharks v Hurricanes Sharks Triumph in classic Sharknado Derby matchup
- Panthers v Canadiens Habs give Panthers a French lesson: Today’s word “perdre”
- Predators v Maple Leafs Preds chow down on irregular pluralization
- Lightning v Red Wings Electric type super effective against Flying type
- Blackhawks v Jets When you’re a Jet you’re a Jet all the way
- Sabres v Blues Sabres rattle St. Louis
- Flames v Wild Wild get lit up like the Great Sept of Baelor
- Devils v Stars [A photoshop of the Holy Diver album cover but Patrick Sharp instead of the priest]
- Kings v Avalanche “Well, the landslide brought me down” –what the Kings will say after this
- Oilers v Ducks Peak Oil
- Rangers v Canucks Rangers run riot over Canucks