November 30, 2009, 12:26 am
Posted by: kathleen

Did you donate money during Desert Bus? If you did, you can claim your donation to Child’s Play as a donation to a registered US charity –  it is therefore tax deductible. Child’s Play’s tax ID number is 20-3584556.

If you have any questions about donations and tax, or would like to get a receipt for your donation, please contact:

[email protected]

One Comment on “Important Tax Information”

  1. Find the cheapest flights ->

    By Curtis Calloway - November 18th, 2023 7:24 pm
  2. Leave a Reply